As a Member of Parliament, one of the most important parts of my job is to help the people and groups who I represent engage with the Government of Canada.
My team and I are here to help guide you through the process of dealing with the many different federal departments, programs and services offered through the federal government.
We can provide information and assistance relating to any of the following areas:
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- Old Age Security (OAS)
- Passport Canada
- Employment Insurance Benefits (EI)
- Citizenship and Immigration
- Canada Student Loans (CSL)
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
- Veterans Affairs
- Federal Crown Corporations
- Federal funding for organizations
- Petitions to Parliament
- Canadian flags and pins
- Congratulatory Certificates for Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Commissioner of Oaths
*Office hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.